Workshop 22 is a jewellery gallery, workshop and teaching studio in Central Bristol, who must’ve loved having a Banksy right above their building. But now, the Banksy is no more. Defaced. Vandalised.
An admired piece of streetart, defaced with black paint.
But irony aside, that Banksy piece made people smile and gave them a sense that all that is wrong with the world can be made right.
But now its gone.
Our destructive nature prevails again.
- Roovii is a clothing label obsessed with t-shirts, anarchy, graffiti and nuclear weapons. Designed in Brisbane, Australia. Printed in the US. Shipped Worldwide. You can see all of our t-shirts at The Roovii Store.
- RT @coolhunting: "Pick the mountain you like climbing, not the one you want to be on top of." @sebastianthrun on innovation at #99conf
- RT @Queen_UK: Bit bored of Julia Gillard now. Might ask Dannii Minogue to form a new Government in Australia.
- RT @marcfennell: How Target worked out that a 15-year-old was pregnant before her dad did. http://t.co/8HObpnbF
- RT @PaperboiUK: Find a job that you love, then you won't be workin to live, you'll be living to work?! #GetPapered
- Speculation that Mossad is killing Iranian nuclear scientists. http://t.co/cH5ug30B
- Blu - New Mural in Buenos Aires, Argentina’2011 Part II http://t.co/4RTdZwrQ
- Street art without borders http://t.co/W4IEBYWY
- RT @YourAnonNews: Did you follow any of these 10 overlooked news stories in 2011? http://t.co/DnfpZ6vZ
- Address Is Approximate on Vimeo http://t.co/w5MA9rZ3 @nathaliecole
- RT @artistDMC: @saber Her Redundant Heart, DMC Dublin, Ireland #saberpicks http://t.co/MNx4B1FM